Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thoughtless or Thoughtful?


Ephesians 5:17 NKJV:  "Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is."

Ephesians 5:17 NLT:  "Don't act thoughtlessly, but understand what the Lord wants to do."


Do we just "go with the flow?"  Or are we actually seeking God for His wisdom and finding what it is that He wants to use us to do for Him that day?

This is one of the places I am with God.  I want His wisdom.  I want to be in His will and not miss an opportunity.  Do I fail at times?  You bet!  But I pick myself up, learn from it, and move on.  I continue to strive to be more Christ like each day.

Lord, help me to be mindful of You at all times.  I do not want to be foolish and depend on my own understanding.  Give me Your wisdom.  Let me see with Your eyes where You want me to be and what You want me to do for You at that moment in time.  Search me, God.  Continue to change me, remove SJ from within me, and completely fill me with You.  

No comments: