Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Song In My Heart

Psalm 108:1 NLT:    "My heart is confident in you, O God; no wonder I can sing your praises with my heart!"


Each day I wake up with a song in my heart and find myself praising God through singing.  Beforehand, I couldn't sing.  I was miserable and bound by the chains of sin.  But now that my confidence is in the saving grace of Jesus, I now have the freedom and joy to sing continuous praises to him.


Lately my song has been this:
Glory, Glory, Glory to the Lamb
Glory, Glory, Glory to the Lamb

For You are glorious
And worthy to be praised
The Lamb upon the throne

And unto to You
Do I lift my voice in praise
The Lamb upon the throne

Lord, let your praises continually flow from my heart and mouth.  You are a glorious, merciful, and wonderful God.  You are my love and joy.  Continue to make me into your perfect masterpiece.

1 comment:

baseball boys said...

it's amazing what praising can do....oh hallelujah!
God hears us & loves us! When "we" minimize the space between Him & us, He can do so much in our lives! He Loves us!And he patiently waits for us to realize that! What an awesome God!