Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Praise & Prayer for Today

Psalm 40:1-3 NLT:
1 I waited patiently for the Lord to help me,
      and he turned to me and heard my cry.
    2 He lifted me out of the pit of despair,
      out of the mud and the mire.
   He set my feet on solid ground
      and steadied me as I walked along.
    3 He has given me a new song to sing,
      a hymn of praise to our God.
   Many will see what he has done and be amazed.
      They will put their trust in the Lord



This passage and praise to God sums up the miracle life transformation God is doing in me.  I'm no longer in the pit...no longer in despair.  My feet are placed firmly on THE ROCK of Jesus.  My soul praises him all day long.  I find myself waking up with a song in my heart and continuously singing to him because of his wonderfulness.


Thank you, Lord, for never failing me!  Thank you, Lord, for never leaving me!  Thank you, Lord, for hearing my cry, reaching for me, and pulling me from my mess.  Thank you for your transformation of my heart and life.  I will continue to praise you all my days!


Lord, use me.  Let others see you through me.  Let me in some way touch others who are lost, hurting, down and out.  Use me to share your love, greatness, and saving grace.  I know first hand of the freedom of your awesome love and power.   


Thank you Lord for your mercy, love, and grace.  

No comments: