Friday, August 12, 2011

A New Chapter

Today marks a new chapter in my life.  It's a bittersweet moment.  I have been offered a promotion and new position within the company at a bigger facility.  I have sought God and prayed for his will in this situation and am at peace with this move in my life.  I know that God is directing my steps and that I walk in his grace and favor.

However, it is a sad moment because I have spent the last three years creating relationships with some now very dear friends.  It is never easy to make a change that involves leaving friends behind as your life's journey takes you into a different direction than theirs.  But I do know that no matter the distance or time, we will still have that special bond.  I know that they're just a phone call away to listen, talk, give advice, or pray.  I am a blessed woman to have made such friends, and I thank God for these special people that he allowed to cross paths with me.

Some days you wonder if the energy you put into people is worth it or not. Thankfully God let me see some of the fruits of my labor and for that I'm truly grateful. As I was saying my final goodbyes, I was showered with love, appreciation, best wishes, and stories of how I've made a positive impact in their lives. To God I give all the glory and praise for using this vessel to further his kingdom.

I am looking forward to the next part of the journey God is taking me on. I pray that God continues to guide me, teach me, and use me to make a difference in someone's life...someone who needs God's love and the message of Jesus Christ.

Continue to pray for this sister in Christ.







No comments: