Tuesday, August 2, 2011

God Is Faithful

I love how God continually shows himself true and faithful to me.  He said that he would never leave me nor forsake me (Hebrews 13:5).  Just when the storms of life seem to get out of control and I'm being knocked around, he's there to say 'Peace be still' and calms all my storms.  His peace floods my soul and all fear leaves.  My mind becomes clear.  


I can stand on his promises.  His Word is true - the only and absolute truth.  


I know that my steps are ordered (Psalm 37:23) and that my path is guarded and protected by him (Proverbs 2:8).  I know that as I gain more wisdom I will be filled with joy, wise choices will watch over me, and understanding will keep me safe (Proverbs 2:10-11).


I also know that he has a plan for me, a future, and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11-13) and as I seek him above all everything else, he will hear me and I will find him.  


I know that he has begun something new within me and in my life and will make a path for me where there seems to be none (Isaiah 43:19) to which I am very excited.  


I'm enjoying the journey God has me on.  God lead me and I will follow!





.




No comments: