Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Breakthrough

This year's International Assembly theme is Breakthrough. This isn't by happenstance. God is truly up to something good. A huge breakthrough in my life and many others began during our summer camp in June. 

I can say that my life is forever changed. He has restored life and joy in me and my marriage. He removed deep rooted hurt, anger, and bitterness and replaced those dark voids with his love, strength, and courage. I AM FREE!  I am free from the weight of the lies and tricks of Satan. I am free from not feeling adequate enough...in him I am enough!  My identity is in Christ, not what I thought I was nor what others say I am. I am his child. I am an overcomer through him. I cannot do anything on my own but with him there is unlimited potential.

My love for God is overflowing.  God is so good!  He cares about not just the big things but even the smallest things that concern us.

Do you need God?  Do you need his healing?  Get real with him and give him all of your heart. Hold nothing back. Let him forever change you and fill you with his love, strength, and courage.

God thank you for your miraculous healing in me and my life and never leaving me nor forsaking me. Let me keep my focus on you and rely on your strength for I can do nothing on my own. Continue to remove me and fill me with you. Continue to break me free from anything not like you. Mold me into your image. Use this vessel for your will and to show your love to others.

No comments: