Friday, October 4, 2013

Where Did The Time Go?

,

Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it. (Proverbs 22:6 NLT)

Where did the time go?  It seems that just yesterday I was bringing home this handsome little guy. Then I turn around and he's toothless and in elementary school. After blinking, he's now a senior and will soon be embarking on a new adventure. 

I have enjoyed every stage of motherhood and am blessed that God gave him to me. He is my miracle child. He is God given. God does have a call on his life and wants to use him to reach others. I hope and pray that I have done all I can to guide him and show him God's love. 

My prayer for him is to continually put God first, seek God's will for his life at all times, and to seek God's wisdom.

I love you son!

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. (Proverbs 3:5, 6 NLT)

Getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do! And whatever else you do, develop good judgment. If you prize wisdom, she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will honor you. (Proverbs 4:7, 8 NLT)



For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. (Philippians 4:13 NLT)

No comments: