Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Been a While

Well, it's been a while since I've posted a blog. Just been out of commission and in a funk.

I celebrated my 34th birthday this year. My grandfather and I always celebrated our birthdays and Thanksgiving together. This was the 1st one without him. I must say that it was difficult, but I had support from family and friends to make it through.

Christmas is around the corner, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Guess I'm just not in the spirit yet. Hopefully, it will bite me soon!

Love to all!

2 comments:

~~Kerri~~ said...

Sherry,
I toadally understand, I also lost my grandfather this yr and the closer the holidays get the funkier my mood gets. I am not into it and told Brian he would have to do it. He put the tree up lastnight with the girls and all I could do was cry....
Hope you ahve a better day.

baseball boys said...

Remember that verse you taught Clay a couple of weeks ago...I will encourage and comfort you with My Words. Job 5:16 (I believe)...hang on to that!
LU~st