Sunday, June 22, 2014

Broken Chains

God's mercies are new each day.  I am so thankful that He continues to see fit to extend his mercy and grace over my life.  God has been showing himself in a different light and has begun a restoration in my heart and soul.  

Unfortunately, Satan had been at work for a while.  Little by little, I began to get weighed down with this and that.  (See, that's how he works, so you are unaware - kind of like the story of putting a frog in water and slowly warming it up, so the frog doesn't know it is being boiled alive.)  But thank you Jesus that I don't have to stay in that state!

I am free!  God took hold of my heart, broke the walls, took the hurts, and replaced those voids with his restoring love.  Such an amazing feeling!  

Thank you Lord for your continued love, mercy and grace.  You are an amazing God!  You are the one, true, living God.  I am truly thankful that you continue to work on me and never give up.  

No comments: