Thursday, March 3, 2011

Prayer for Friends & Family

This is a prayer from a dear friend of mine.  Wanted to share with all my friends and family.  Life is short.  Know that you are loved and appreciated:


Dear Lord,
Thank You for all of the amazing people that you have placed in my life.  I am truly grateful for all of my friends and family.


I lift each and every one of my friends and family up to you in prayer right now, Dear Lord. 


Please touch their hearts, bodies, minds and souls with your grace.


Dear Lord, please wrap them in the comfort and strength of your love and guidance that they may know and follow your will.  Please heal their hurts, dry their tears, and fill their needs as only You can.


I thank you for these people and the blessings they are in my life.


I ask for your continued blessings on their lives and mine!


I love you and thank you Dear Lord for everything in my life.


In Jesus name I pray,
Amen.

No comments: